Establish a center of excellence to better manage your Salesforce environment. The Center of Excellence Accelerator will guide you through the process of establishing a center of excellence to better manage your Salesforce environment based on your current challenges.
What it can do for you
- Improve business/IT alignment
- Improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Reduced release cycle time
How it works
- A Certified Specialist will guide you through the process via three-four calls totaling 5 hours over 6 weeks.
- Study and analyze your current governance framework
- Identify current challenges and business goals
- Agree on quantifiable success goals
- Assess and map out existing roles and responsibilities
- Map out business process requirements
- Published center of excellence charter, membership list, and communicate plan across key stakeholders
- Identify skill gaps and associated plan of action
- Defined map of primary processes, core responsibilities, and launch plan
- 30-, 60-, and 90-day plan to implement the top processes to address your top challenges
Premier or Signature
- Time you will spend on this Accelerator: 5 hours
- Minimize operating costs.
- You want to effectively govern your Salesforce solutions.
- Must have Premier or Signature Success Plan.
- Executive sponsor who will confirm business objectives and champion this initiative
- Committed cross-functional resources for Salesforce rollout and ongoing change management
- Top Salesforce challenges to be addressed by establishing the right framework